Friday, February 24, 2012

♥ 24.03.2012 ♥

HAPPY SWEET 18 TO OUR BELOVED SISTA , WONG CHEE CHIA !  

1, 2, 3, Peace =D
And we sang a birthday song , INCLUDE another sista BOON SIEW HUEY orh !
 


















Make a wish
p/s:  I wish I can lose weight o.o XD ( Actually you should said WE can ) =P
 



















Blew out the candle.
Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~~~~



















YiiiYahhh ! I cut it !!!



















Have a BIG DIFFERENT compare with her last year bufday . There are no surprises ,  no prepare any food ( Because we were on the spot made SUSHI in her house ) , anddddddddd no complete KEPOs =(

Omg ! I miss them so much ><

Btw,worthy of happy is WE CAN SKYPE WITH BOOM ! ( It was the 1st time )XD

 Some pictures

  
BOOM and I













BOOM , CHUYING , AMY and I













BOOM , AMY , CHEECHIA and I













BOOM , CHEECHIA and CHUYING




















CHUYING and JECK


















AMY and CHUYING


















CHUYING and I



















Love you all , my Kepos  In fact, I look forward to the day we meet. An ordinary us , a complete KEPOs 

No comments:

Post a Comment