Friday, May 7, 2010

TIRED

TIRED
TIRED
TIRED

12.10pm Bac From Skul
Go YukYin Fetch My Sis

12.40pm Bac To Home
Lunch
Help My Baba Do Something

Nt Enough Time To Bath
Fine

2.00pm Tuition Chemistry
Until 5.00pm

Reached Home
Lap Kerusi
Lap Table

5.45pm Bath
Faster
Faster
N
Faster

Coz A Miang Say He 5.30pm Lik Tat Come
Manatau
{Yem..I will Late A Bit Go}

Fine
Thn After I Bath I ZaP My Thing
LP Call Me
Hang Up
Aunty Sharon At Outside There

Open My Door
Yup..
Aunty Sharon Arrived Ord
Edward Thm Also Arrived Ord

I Help Aunty Sharon DukunG Water
5
4
3
2
1
A Miang Come
Tis Come
Tat Come
Boom Come
Ting Come
CHEE CHIA Gt Come Too

Luan Qi Ba Zhao
Wan Prepare Thing BBQ
Many Ppl
My Eyes Blur
My Heart Nothing
My Stomach Full

Nasi Goreng//Mee Goreng
UnEnough
SORRY

Kayik
Hotdog
Lamb Comb
''Yu Bing''
Tis Tis
Tat Tat

Many Ppl Ask
Many Ppl In
Many Ppl Out
Many Ppl Shock
==''
MY HOME

9.30pm
CHee Chia N Eva Bac
10.30pm
Boom n Ting n Chu Ying Bac
12.00pm
LP Bac
1.00am
Jing Bac
1.20pm
Jeck n Bobby n Jeck Sis n Penguin n Peng Bac

Actually I Just Knw Tis
Hard To Memories
xD

WasHing
BatHing
MoppIng
2.00am FINISHED
2.30am SLEEP
6.30am WAKE UP
TT
Yam GOng TOlong

FINALLY
THANKS
THANKS ALL
{ Exspecially My JiMui}
No U All
My House Will TerbaLik
xD

No comments:

Post a Comment