Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Everything Start Again .

I started to love my life now.
Yea , I admit that this year will be more stress .
More hurry .
More panic .
And so on... ...

Just the first week of school , I can feel the examination's atmosphere .
However , this was necessary for a part of life .
We can not stop it does not happen , but we can let it happened happily .

Special For You

Hmm , I have to say hor . Yesterday , I XXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OKAY?!?!
Faham?
Yea , I know you know.
Okay lar, forgive you. =D
Don't use your fingser pointing , if you haven sure who is wrong
Dislike you yesterday , but I like you today ....tomorrow...... and forever ever .

For now , I will start control myself seldom touch com.
Less Facebook.
More Schoolbooks.

Add Oil Yem Pui Yee!!!!
I trust you can .
XD
Future?!?! Ouuu~!!! Wait me~!!
It's
L
O
A
D
I
N
G

No comments:

Post a Comment