Thursday, January 6, 2011

Please give me a trace of respect .

Actually , I'm surrendered with you all ord .
='(

My parents always scold me .
Seemed like friends more important than family .
LOL
I really have ?

Yup .. I admit larh .
I oftens about friends .
I always mention their name .
So .. .. This also be wrong?

I just want borrow your 2 hours to go her party only .
Also be wrong?
I have a dilemma .
I just want the best of both .
Present here , were also present there .
Izit I am very unruly?

Please lar .
I beg you wan?
I know I'm sitting SPM this year.
I knw ~! I knw ~!
But .. I also a human-being.
I also need a freedom .
I am too much?

Okay lorh.
I promise you .
I really really will hardworking .
Get a result what you espect now .
Enough?

Ohhhh.. friends..
Sorry if I have no so much time to fun with you guys.
Noone respect my feeling , but i will respect myself.

SInce from yesterday .
I had promised myself I wana struggle in this year ord.

==''


No comments:

Post a Comment