Saturday, January 15, 2011

We started a dreams , we started a team
But you weren't as true as you always seem
You promised to love , no matter what
But you turned back and walked out on me

What made you think that without me
Your life would be much better but now you see
But without me your heart can dream
It will never be as good as what you had with me
 
Tell me why and why did we end up this way
We tried to make energy single day
Tell me why and why you couldn't stay
We could have been together , but you want this way

Now tell me what you plan all along
To try and use me , and let then go
Now where is the trust we had between us
I guess that you never play that by the rules

Who never thought that I would find out
All of the things that you said about me
Where're you are the one who , decided to
Erase all our fantasies

---------------------------------------

I don't want to go another day
So I'm telling you exactly what on my mind
There was
'' I Love You More Than you eat rice ''

No comments:

Post a Comment