Wednesday, September 15, 2010

MalDives =)

It Looks Like Paradise
It Looks Like Heaven

Suit For Couples Go There Travel
Suit For Couples Go There HoneyMoon

PERFECT x)
















 You See ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ How Nice It Is 















I Wish I Can Walk Along It 













Maldives Sunset 


Maldives Resort  ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^


Nice View ... Lik It 


Take A Breath Wit Calm Mood 


Even Just a Simple Shoot  But It Bring Out A Romantic Feel 

Look The Water's Colour [ Dark Blue > Blue > Light blue > Green > Light Green > Yellowish Land]


I Can Feel The MALDIVE OXYGEN [If I Sleeping At There]



Imagine It  
Tat Girl Is
Hw Your Feel? Nice izit?



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Heard SomeOne Said
This Very .... hmm....
One Sentences ~!!

NO MONEY NO TALK

So Now
Should Save More Money
When Work
Should Earn More Money

Dun Be Drunk In Those Picture
It's Not Reality

Go By Yourself

Yea~!=)
I Want Go Too
 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment