Thursday, December 16, 2010

End

Finally, my one day kk trip wad the end.
Enjoy at there.
Espeacially go BOWLING~!!
XD
I get the ''X''
Wahaha
Buy the way I need to Thanks them.
-Miang-
-Chor-
-Sib Jiiong-
-Jecilly-
-Sophia-
-Eva Chee-
-Joon-
-Wss-
-Penguin-
-Wai-
and some of them not very know well.
Thanks u guys.
U guys make our trip getting more fun.
XD
Hope got next lagi~!
And bless you all's SPM can get a gflying colour result
and have a bright future.
=)
Bless you all.
I will Miss u All.

And BOOM HUI~!
ahahaha
siok lerh..
XD
=P
Next time lagi arh~!
XD
Thanks you acc me go buy contact.
ahahah
And a moi arh..
You really need to learn how to cross the road arh.
If dont wan........go find a BF led u go along.
ahaha
But finally,
Thanks~!
And I will remember you forever ..ahaha
My confidant. 

And the last.
The fun was the end.
Need to struggle on SPM.
ouuuu..sigh
Less Fb now.
Less movie now.
Less enjoy now.
Haiz...
By the way~!!
I really miss them~

LOH YUE TING
WONG CHEE CHIA
EVA CHONG HAN YEE
 This three confidant really less and less contact in this holiday.
Totally lose contact.
Anyway enjoy your trip in
her hometown -- Melaka
her Japan
and her camp.

See you guys when open skul.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment