Monday, December 27, 2010

Ouuu .
A long time ago , occurred in yesterday night .
My heart like thunder and lightning .
My tears had been to fall down .
I just realize that I have not willing to forget him .
From the day we broke until now .

I was saw the comment post out at my home page .
Eventhough I have some sad .
Or whelter I get some hurt .
No one can understand . No one can give me a comfort consule .

I was wandered in the night in panic .
Within the heart of my broken heart .
Then pierce to each vessel .
I anesthesia .
I suffocation .
Slowly , my heart stopped.

Your good , always leads people to enjoy .
Youe good , always leads people to pay attention.
Your good , always leads people to like it .
Your good , always leads people to fall in love .

Congratulation .
At least I know . Now , you are so fine . =)

-------------------------------------------
I Love France
Je suis maintenant impatient de la prochaine personne que vous aimez. Elle est très jolie, plus jolie que moi. Elle est très bon, bon cœur que je suis. Elle se fera un plaisir de vous donner celui-là.


I Love Germany
Ich freue mich nun auf die nächste Person, die Sie lieben. Sie ist sehr hübsch, hübscher als ich. Sie ist sehr gut, gutherzig, als ich bin. Sie wird Ihnen gerne geben, dass man.


And I Love You
I am now looking forward to the next person you love. She is very pretty, prettier than me. she is very good, kind-hearted than I am. She will be happy to give you that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment