Monday, December 27, 2010

Non-Title

Wow~! The time really pass quickly.
Argh~! I try , quickly catch up with it (time).
Christmas Eve was passed.
Christmas was passed.
Now , is waiting the New Year's Eve and reopen school come.
Sigh.
Wonder why holidays passed so fast?

Looking back the past , I've felt I really waste my holidays time.
Well , it's normal I think.
[ Until the lost , people are only aware of the value . ]
So , let it's be my habit. =D

Now , I really appreciate this few days coming on.
But , just leave one week.
It's a single tense.
So , what can I do in this week to make myself won't regret?
I think the answer is NOTHING TO DO.
Just as usual Eat , Sleep , Homework , Housework , Blogger and Facebook.
Haiz ... ...

By the way , I'm keep thinking all of the situation happen on the reopen school day.
So expectations on it.
Izit will feel more fresh with change new classroom?
Or izit will feel stress because we are sitting SPM soon?
XD
Really diastrous for the 2011 coming soon.

Anyways , we can't complaint of it anymore.
Just wasting time only.
[ Instead of wasting time in complaning , is better inferior to appreciate our friendship and examination atmosphere . ]
XP
So , hahahah . Add oil my friends.
Remember next year will be the most important for the year .
Errr... ... I mean in secondary school's life.
Whelther in friendship or exam.

[ Rest , is to take more long-term way . ]
Now , really is the time to pack holiday mood and ready to fight . ='(
No way .
[ This is a necessary process if life . ]

God bless all of you have a bright future and have a good fortune =)

No comments:

Post a Comment