Tuesday, December 14, 2010

KK..I need u NOW~!!!

Lolx..I had no any decision to describe what my mood was going today.
It's make me happy and excited ,suddenly.
It's also make me feel like shit and let my mood down , immediately.
Yea.. You're right.
Is about KK TRIP
==''
I really hope that I can go with her or them
Go there for SHOPPING
Go there for SING
Go there for EAT
Go there for BlaBlaBla

I knew . We are SPM calon soon. Next year is sitting it.
So, I just only hope can get a small fun before on it.
Please lar. God , I beg you want?
Just for one day..opps no~! Just for few hours.
Just let me off in this few hours.
Please~!!
I really need your, the God --My beloved God's permission.
Izit very hard, very difficult?

Haiyoyo..
For fun, it's really for fun.
But, I need Fun right now.
Did you know this small town was so and so boring?
Argh~!!!
I really dont want stay at here without do nothing
One minute also cant~!!
I dont wan let my life become more and more unvaluevable~!

God,
Tau?

No comments:

Post a Comment